1. You must be aged 18 or above on Monday 20th May 2019.
2. You must be resident of the UK (incl. Isle of Man and Channel Islands).
3. You must be able to commit to all the filming days which are currently expected to be during September, October and November 2019.
4. All information supplied by you as part of the application for the programme must be true and accurate.
5. You warrant that any material submitted by you as part of your application, in whatever form, including without limitation any written material, drawings, patterns and/or photographs (“Material”) is genuine and accurate and original to you, has not been copied or reproduced from any published source, tangible or electronic, does not infringe the copyright or any other right of any third party, is not defamatory, blasphemous, obscene or in contempt of court and does not breach any contract, duty of confidence or right of privacy.
6. You must not work (nor have recently worked) for or have any business or financial connection with Love Productions or Channel 4 or an affiliate of either.
7. You are not a close relative (for example, mother, father, son, daughter, brother, sister) of anyone who is an employee or contractor of Love Productions, Channel 4 or an affiliate of either or anyone working on, appearing in or connected with the programme.
8. The production team's decisions regarding the application and audition process and the selection of applicants for the programme are entirely at their discretion, final and incontestable.
9. Submission of an application form and compliance with these Rules of Entry does not in any way constitute an offer to appear on the programmes.
10. By submitting your application form, you agree, if you are selected to take part in the programme, to sign a contributor consent form granting Love Productions (and its licensees and assigns including Channel 4) all necessary rights and consents for the full period of copyright (and afterwards so far as possible in perpetuity) to copy, edit and/or use at their sole discretion the product of your contribution to the programme for any purposes connected with the programme, the promotion and advertising thereof and all other rights (including all allied and ancillary rights) in the programme by any means and in any and all media now known or hereafter invented throughout the world in perpetuity.
11. You must at all times keep all information about the application process for the programme strictly confidential and must not give anyone any information or material or make any public statement at any time by any means (including without limitation on blogs, websites and/or social networking platforms such as Twitter, Facebook etc.) about the application process and/or the programme. This confidentiality applies and continues whether or not you are selected to take part in the programme or remain actively involved in the programme. You are not permitted to respond to any approach from the press or anyone else enquiring about the application process and/or anything about the programme and will refer any such enquiries immediately to Love Productions.
12. Love Productions can only accept application forms either online via applyforpotterythrowdown.co.uk or by post. Love Productions will not accept applications sent via email.
13. The deadline for applications is 23.59pm on Sunday 23rd June 2019.
14. Love Productions reserves the right to make changes to these Rules of Entry and/or the closing date/deadline at any time.
15. You must only set up one log in to the Application Website and can only apply once to each series of the programme. If Love Productions believes that any applicant has more than one log in or that an applicant has submitted more than one application (per series of the programme), Love Productions may decide not to consider that applicant to take part in the programme.
16. You cannot be, nor have ever been, a Fellow or a Professional member of the Craft Potters Association (CPA) nor can you be judged, by us, to be at that level.
17. You cannot have been convicted of any serious crime. Details of convictions should be listed on the application form.
18. If you are chosen to participate in the programme, you agree to authorise Love Productions to conduct background checks in order to verify any of the information you have supplied and you agree to provide them with any assistance or further information necessary to do this.
19. Love Productions has no obligation to produce the programme and even if the programme is made there will be no obligation on Channel 4 to broadcast or transmit or otherwise exploit the programme or include you or any filming in the programme.